Iran Budget Tour 9 Days
Spend 9 exciting days seeing the 4 fantastic cities of Tehran, Shiraz, Isfahan and Yazd for the first timers to Iran. This tour gives you flexibility and suitable time to spend at each city. 9 Days Iran Budget Tour is a great way to see everything this colourful country has to offer at low rates!
Day 1: Arrive Tehran. O/N Tehran
Rest until noon and visit Tehran in the afternoon. Tehran as the showcase and capital city of Iran is a megalopolis. This city is home to many invaluable museums to some we will pay a visit.
- Archeological (national) Museum: thanks to the immense volume, diversity and quality of its monuments, it ranks as one of the few most significant museums of the world.
- Imperial Crown Jewels Museum: is home to a vast number of unsurpassed precious gems.
Day 2: Tehran, bus to Isfahan. O/N Isfahan
Continue visiting Tehran with two more museums. Take an evening bus to Isfahan.
- Sa’dabad Complex: was impressively built by Pahlavi dynasty and currently is the official residence of the President of Iran.
- Glass & Ceramic Museum: is devoted to ceramics, glass, enamel, pottery and porcelain.
Day 3: Isfahan. O/N Isfahan
Isfahan entitled “Half the World” is the legendary city of traditional Islamic archeology and turquoise domes.
- Naqsh-e-Jahan Square: the second huge square of the world after Beijing’s Tiananmen Square.
- Sheikh Lotfollah and Jameh Abbasi Mosques: are brilliant masterpieces of Islamic-Persian architecture.
- Aliqapu, Chehel Sutoon and Hasht Behesht Palaces: renowned garden palaces that Isfahan is famous for.
- Isfahan bazaar: purchase traditional arts & crafts.
Day 4: Isfahan, bus to Shiraz. O/N Shiraz
Continue discovering the other cultural sights of Isfahan. Take an evening bus to Shiraz.
- Isfahan Jame’ mosque: a gallery of the progress of Islamic architecture.
- Vank Church: a typical example of the Christian churches of Armenia.
Day 5: Shiraz. O/N Shiraz
Shiraz is the center of Persian culture and sophistication, gardens and poetry.
- Karim Khan palace, Vakil mosque, Vakil Bazaar and Saray-e-moshir: the highlights of Shiraz when it was the capital of Iran during Zand Dynasty.
- Nasir al-molk mosque
- Hafez tomb: pay homage to the mystic poet who impressed everyone with his mastery.
- Sa’di tomb: a philosopher poet who was a tourist and the author of Golestan and Boostan.
- Khajoy-e-Kermani tomb
- Ali-Ebn-e-Hamzeh shrine: with marvelous beauties.
- Jahan Nama Garden, Delgosha Garden: gardens are the manifestation of Shiraz.
Day 6: Persepolis, bus to Yazd. O/N Yazd
You have been long waiting for today visit to the great gem of ancient Persia, Persepolis. Take an evening bus to Yazd.
- Persepolis: the capital of Achaemenid Empire was founded by Darius, the Great in 518 B.C. was not only a governmental palace but also a center for festivals.
- Necropolis: the magnificent burial place of Achaemenid kings with seven bas-reliefs dating back to Elamite and Sassanid era.
Day 7: Yazd. O/N Yazd
This ancient city which is decorated by stunning mosques is a combination of different religions. The evening is free.
- Jame Mosque: is crowned by the highest minarets in Iran. The portal facade is decorated in dazzling blue tiles from top to bottom.
- Alexander Prison
- Twelve-Imam Tomb
- Old city tour
Day 8: Yazd. O/N Tehran
Yazd, the oldest adobe city is juxtaposed to the central deserts of Iran. Take an evening train to Tehran.
- Fire Temple: a Zoroastrian holy place for ritual purity.
- Dakhmeh (Tower of Silence): a circular structure used by Zoroastrians for exposure the dead to hunting birds.
- Wind Tower: the architecture Yazd is famous for. Those are used to create natural ventilation in buildings.
- Henna pounding workshops
- Water Museum
- Doulat Abad Garden
- Zourkhaneh: a traditional Persian gymnasium in which the athletes do rhythmic and regular exercise to particular style of music.
Day 9: Tehran, depart Iran
Drive to IKA airport to depart Iran.
- Group Size: Min 1 – Max 8
- Departure: Every Saturday
- Duration: 9 Days
- Style: Budget
- Best Time: All year round
- Highlights: Tehran, Isfahan, Shiraz, Persepolis, Yazd
This tour costs:
- Per Person: US$690
- Single Supplement: US$70
- June-August: 10% off
- November-February: 10% off
- Accommodation: 8 nights in clean economy class hotels
- Meals: All breakfasts, 1 dinner with a local family
- Transport: walking, public transportation: metro, taxi, bus, train
- All airport, bus station Transfers
- Local English speaking guides
- Iran visa support
- Bottled water, tea, refreshment per day
- Best Price Guarantee
- No Prepayment
- Some FOC Services
- Get Discounts on Next Trips
Thanks for your help and for providing us with a great experience. All the best to you and your future endeavors and hope to make it back again to Iran someday.
I would have no hesitation in recommending your services to my friends, as I have said before, I really appreciated the way you answered emails promptly and professionally and made the entire experience easy and enjoyable.
I’m writing to tell you what an unbelievably enjoyable trip you arranged for me. Everything went perfectly. The accommodations were great, especially the quaint traditional guest houses.