Getting visa as the first step of traveling to a new destination can be both stressful and complicated. Nevertheless, when you find the way and follow the correct steps, you can get your visa hassle-free. Talking about Iran, you may find diverse information and finally stay hesitant with taking the decision. As a French passport holder, you may ask “How is that possible to travel to Iran and what are Iran visa requirements?” In this guide, we will explain all you need to know about Iran as a tourist.
We congratulate you for selecting Iran as your next destination. Iran is the country of ancient history, breathtaking architecture, awe-inspiring landscapes and above all welcoming people. So, if you are curious about experiencing the beauty, history, and culture of this land, this article is for you. The first and only sound in your head during your travels in this beautiful country, is that all media message are NOT coming from the truth.
Let us go ahead with the most updated necessities and requirements to get Iran visa.
The needed documents for visa application are:
- Filled out Iran visa form
- Your passport scan (first page with the information is enough)
- Your passport-size photo
As soon as Iran visa is granted, the related document will be sent to you to go into another step.
Now it is the time to pick up your visa. Prepare the following items and offer to the Iranian consulate:
- Visa application form
- Visa grant notice (coming from us)
- Passport-size photo
- Visa fee €75
- Travel insurance
- An envelope stamped at the corresponding rate (using mail service)
Note: If you prefer to collect Iran visa at an Iranian airport, the travel insurance should be in English language. As an option you can get the insurance from an Iranian insurance agent located at IKA airport.
You have three below options:
- Iran embassy in Paris France:
- Address: 4 Avenue d’Iéna, 75116 Paris, France.
- Phone No: +33 1 40 69 79 00
- Working hours: Monday-Friday from 9am-12pm
- Iran embassies all around the world: Iran embassies
- Iran International airports: You can pick up your visa as soon as arriving to Iran airports.
If you want to travel to Iran as a French but have more questions, post a question and we will be pleased to help!
Read the article about how to pack for Iran.
Let us design your travel itinerary.